Sunday, May 22

stating the obvious

thanks for the newsflash, oprah!

i wish i made that much money for having guests on my show tell everybody things they should already know. i mean, come on. what's the old saying? garbage in, garbage out? maybe it doesn't only apply to computers. the only thing i learned is that only 1% of the gas we pass actually smells. well, a few people i know must pass an awful lot of gas. or either they are just saving ALL of their 1% for me!

i won't even make a guess as to how much of my time has been spent giving the quick observation to my offspring's poop. how else are you supposed to know what NOT to feed them when they are tiny, tiny? he's four, and i'm still learning. example: i'll never feed the child indian food again. poor stuff tore him up, and his body probably got NOTHING out of it. how else are you supposed to know these things if you don't look???

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hah! My favorite part was the mother's description of roids, "They hurt so bad that it feels like grapes hanging out of my rear", I've been laughing about that for hours.

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home